| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Farafra in February is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Farafra February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Farafra, Egypt
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Farafra:
- Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt - 496.3 kms (308.4 miles) NNE
- Dabaa, Egypt - 444.1 kms (276 miles) N
- Tanta, Egypt - 507.9 kms (315.6 miles) NE
- Tahrir, Egypt - 478.7 kms (297.5 miles) NNE
- Cairo, Egypt - 476.5 kms (296.1 miles) NE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 537.6 kms (334.1 miles) NE
- Helwan, Egypt - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) NE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 541.3 kms (336.4 miles) ENE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 378.5 kms (235.2 miles) NE
- Bahariya, Egypt - 167.8 kms (104.2 miles) NNE
- Minya, Egypt - 293.5 kms (182.4 miles) ENE
- Asyut, Egypt - 299.4 kms (186 miles) E
- Sohag, Egypt - 371.9 kms (231.1 miles) E
- Luxor, Egypt - 494.6 kms (307.4 miles) ESE
- Dakhla, Egypt - 198.8 kms (123.5 miles) SSE
- Kharga, Egypt - 310.2 kms (192.8 miles) SE